List od Tinker Bell.
Odpisala, nareszcie..
My dearest friend Olivia,
What a beautiful girl you are!
Thank you for believing in us, because without little girls there would be no fairies!
Please take care of us, plant flowers in your garden cause we love them for our dresses and they attract butterflies and smell so beautifully.
I’m sorry I can’t teach you to fly. You need to be a little girl and girls don’t fly.
I have a dream too. I would like to be a little girl like you are one day, so I could go on a swing, ride a bicycle or swim in a water like you do! But you see, if I become a little girl there wouldn’t be a Tinker Bell and if you become a fairy there wouldn’t be Olivia.
So be who you are cause you’re great!
Maybe if you continue believing, you’ll fly in your dream?
I brought you a gift, some of my pixie dust.
You can use it anyway you like! Don’t use much, as tiny little bit can work magic! Sprinkle some when happy or sad, at night for good dreams or before you start a day. Share it with others you love, and when I see you’re using it wisely I promise to bring you some more.
I love your blanket !
Kisses for you and your little brothers.
Tink.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz